“Miracle of silversmith’s artistry in Lanna”
Let’s learn the wisdom of silversmith’s chasing technique from Watsrisuphan Community and enjoy chasing metals.
- Program for basic silversmith’s technique: 2 hours
- The program begins on 09:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Take a tour and learn the history of Watsrisuphan, the ancient architecture, ancient Lanna paintings and the creation of the silver temple.
- Learn and get pleasure from chasing metal sheets.
- Appreciate the chasing metal works both with original and applied patterns.
Included in the program:
- English speaking instructors and touring guides.
- Certificates of basic silver work.
- Beverages, tea, coffee and drinking water.
- A photograph of the tourist with his or her finished work.